Wednesday, December 4, 2013

About Me

Hey Everyone,

   My name is Jen Renee and I am obsessed with an organized home! I am a wife and mother to my amazing boys, and I am a Cosmetologist for a living. I love making things and people beautiful and I very much enjoy my life, I started this blog to hopefully help some of you with ideas on how to improve your homes and your lives. Because an organized home is a happy home. I hope you enjoy my post, the quality of pictures will probably not be the best at first, but I promise I am working on getting a new camera as soon as I can. Enjoy and if you have any questions or comments, please ask and tell! I am excited to start this journey with all of you~

                                                                              



My husband and I
 
 
 
My little Man
                                                                                                                    JenRenee

No comments:

Post a Comment